Wednesday 5 March 2008

Something about me

I have a lot of interests at present and some of them are: My friends , because I get a lot of fun with them and they help in bad moments,another one is my computer and internet because you can get fun ,information,and you can communicate with other people with it.My school is another one because I want to finish it without any problem so I always make an effort to do a good job there. I also have football as one of my interests because it is an intelligent sport where you must ''create'' strategic moves to win ,you enjoy it because you can do everything you think and it makes you feel free.My ambitions for the future at this moment are related to everything that I can use in the future to work.What I mean is everything that in the future will help me at work.As an example,to finish my school is the principal ambition because I must finish it to get a good work,another is to finish my English classes . I'm sure I will need English to work in the future. Another ambition is to go to computer classes in order to know more about PCs and how to use them well .
Well I think you'll like it and I hope we meet again
Bye Bye

No comments: